If your pet is experiencing an emergency, please call us right away. We handle emergencies during regular clinic hours and see our patients without delay.
If your pet is in need of emergency care after hours, we recommend you contact:Animal Emergency Center
6425 S. Virginia Street
7 days a week: 6 p.m. – 8 a.m.
Holidays: 24 hours
If you take your pet to Animal Emergency Center, they will send us a record of your visit so that your daytime veterinarian can perform any follow-up care necessary.
Seek emergency care immediately if you observe any of the following signs or symptoms:
- Blue, white, or very pale gums
- Labored breathing
- Collapse or loss of consciousness
- Dizziness, imbalance, or circling
- Inability to walk
- Extremely bloated abdomen
- Signs of acute severe pain (such as crying out very loudly and excessively)
- Body temperature over 104 or under 99 (normal is typically 100.5–102.5)
During normal business hours, you can bring your pet to our clinic at:
1440 North Hills Blvd.
Reno, NV 89506
Monday – Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.